Published: Thursday, 12 June 2014 07:56
In this week's episode we confer with Licensed Professional Counselor and addiction specialist Hannah Milford of Happy Camper Counseling.
Then its the Return of Freaky Friday just in time for Friday the 13th!
I'm lifting a page from Hannah's website that covers Internet Gaming Disorders and what to be aware of.
Internet gaming disorder is the “persistent and recurrent use of the Internet to engage in games, often with other players, leading to clinically significant impairment or distresss.”
Signs of Internet Gaming Disorder:
- Preoccupation with gaming
- Withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, or sadness
- Tolerance like spending more time playing
- Lack of control over gaming
- Loss of interest in other hobbies
- Continued excessive use despite knowledge of social problems
- Lying about the amount of time spent gaming
- Play in order to escape or avoid negative moods
- Losing significant relationship/job/educational opportunities due to gaming
If you have 5 or more, you may have a problem with compulsive video gaming.
You Can Find More Information and Help for Online Gaming by Clicking Here
Published: Thursday, 29 May 2014 08:40
In Episode 16, Chuck and Brian discuss how fun and helpful it can be to roll up a new character.
In the second segment we peel back the curtain a little bit to show you some of the best resources for all your SWTOR needs!
SWTOR Official Forums
Ootinicast's GSF Crew Calculator
Ootinicast's Ranked PvP Leaderboards